Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just for Fun Friday!

Well I was so excited to hear about this, no sew purse, that I came home tonight and did a little research.  I heard about this through Savannah's
(The Beautiful Mosaic Mirror) Mom, Karen. I stopped by to see her tonight and we were talking crafts and such.  She showed me this no sew little purse and of course I was hooked. 
Here is my little tutorial on how I did it. 
Happy Friday Night Everyone!


This one is made from a scarf, and is a little bigger.


Tutorial  
Things you need.

1.  Piece of Square Material( I think a pretty Satin would make a great going out bag)
2.  Two Bangle Bracelets. 


 This is a square of fabric  24x 24 inches.
 Fold in half
 Tie two knots on each side, evenly spaced.
 Open it up.
 Tuck in the knots and the ends into the middle.
 Bring the other ends up to meet.
 Side View
 How to tie on  the bangle bracelets.
Basically a slip knot or like tying a tie. 
  And that is it!
Thank you Karen for such a great Idea.
Night, Night all!
  

11 comments:

  1. That is so cute, and such a wonderful idea for a purse! A purse even I could sew! (I love sewing, but am still what I would call a beginner!) Thank you for the tutorial! I am bookmarking this! :)

    And also, thank you so much for your advice to my painted vanity question! I really needed opinions on this one! :)

    I hope you have a fun weekend, and a good night. :)

    Blessings,
    Jenni
    {Beautiful Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea. I'm going to try this. Your tutorial looks really clear. I like your curving arrow in one of the pictures!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this idea!! I think Bella and I could do this together!! Thanks Ann for sharing, I just love it! Have a great weekend sweet friend!
    Cheers!
    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Anne! I love how your purse turned out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a great idea to make such a cute purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute and easy. I agree that satin would be pretty!

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That is so cute! So creative! Thanks for sharing

    momsofalltrades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! I love how easy it'd be to have one for every occasion-- just keep one or two sets of rings, and change out the scarves! I featured you today on my bag round up :)

    http://sunshineandchaucer.blogspot.com/2011/02/bag-round-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Loved this, I had a soft yellow material and clear handles. LOL as soon as Jacob(Son) ever decides to get home i will post my photo on my blog, and link back here :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!