Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stay Connected











I would hate to loose any of you as friends and followers. 
But we can Still  Stay connected  in so many other ways.
 Here is How
Network blogs. 
(Which is at the bottom of my blog)
 Bloglovin 
(which is over to the left)
 
you can also subscribe to me by email
Please Stay connected with me. 
Lots of Fun and Easy DIY's to come.
And Sailor Sam would miss you too:(
Hugs to you all!!
Lots of <3
Anne

4 comments:

  1. Bloglovin is the service I love the best. You can like (and archive posts) you want to read later, sort blogs, etc... It's made my life so much easier following all the blog I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The people that have blogs on blogger won't suffer, so don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much, I am breathing a sigh of relief:)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!