Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, March 19, 2012

Glitter your Keys

I saw this on Pinterest HERE, and I knew I had to try it.
Not only is this a great way to distinguish different keys,
 it makes me SMILE.
 and SMILING is always good.:)





Tutorial
Things you need.




 Put the nail polish wherever you would like on your key. 
 I did the little indention in the middle.
 Sprinkle with glitter
Let dry.
Repeat on the other side
Seal with  clear Nail Polish.
Let dry an hour or so.
 :)


Now your Keys Sparkle.
Have a beautiful Monday!
Lots of <3,
Anne


5 comments:

  1. So much fun!!! I love this and will be doing it tonight. Thanks for keeping it glittery over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I see this has been posted for awhile but I just found it so please allow me to ask, "How well has this held up for you?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look exactly the same as they did when I first made them.. I will post a picture for you.. :)

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!