Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, December 20, 2012

My December in Pictures.

Lately I have been so busy with my paying job that my Blog has has to take a back seat.  But I promise as soon as things settle down I will be back with my DIY'ing. Here is just a snapshot of what I have been up to on Instagram. I hope you all are have a wonderful Christmas.

Festive



Food 


Fashion
 Fun
Cola Bear and Mr. Grey

Lots of <3 and a
Merry Christmas
 to all of you.
May it be filled with Love, Family and Joy.
Anne

8 comments:

  1. You pup and kitty are so cute! Love the pics!
    The tree is pretty too.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your festive images sweet Anne! I love all your stuff on instagram too! Big hugs friend and wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cyndy may your Christmas be full of magic. Big hugs dear friend!!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely tree! And I love all the wrist candy. Gorgeous. Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!