Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Art Walk, 2013



I was asked by my good Friend Keira,  AKA A Pretty Penny, to be their sponsored artist In Downtown Winter Haven' s Art Walk. This Thursday August 1 from 5:30 to 8:30.  If you are a local Reader I would love to meet you over a cocktail and if you are feeling crafty why not  bring an Old  shirt so we can turn it into something fun and cute to wear. I will also have a few of my jewelry and one of a kind t-shirt creations there, which you will be able to purchase.

 Circa 2007
Keira and I go back quite a few years. 
We both met as part time managers for Express, 
and have been wonderful friends ever since.
Come and join us for some drinks, food and fun.
Lots of <3,
Anne

3 comments:

  1. Will there be another Art Walk? I live In Ocala and would love to be able to participate. Your site is wonderful and the ideas so unique and creative. I'm a new follower via Bloglovin'. I found you at not dead yet style.

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!