Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Watercolor Bunny Shirt, DIY



 Make this cute Bunny Watercolor shirt using Tulip Fabric Markers.
 The perfect Spring T-shirt.

Things you need


 Shirt
Parchment paper
Brush
Water
Stencil * I drew mine

 Draw your stencil
 Place the parchment paper in between your shirt 
 The stencil under the parchment paper
 You will be able to see the outline of the Bunny.
Center your Stencil.
 Trace your stencil.
with your Tulip Fabric Markers
I did the steps below.
#1 Draw
 #2 Dip your brush in your water.
 #3 Dab your brush.
#4 Go over your marker.

I went over my bunny a few times with the markers and the water,
 to get the desired look I wanted.
I also used a hair dryer to dry it when I was finished .
Wait 72 hour before you wash 
 Wash in cold water
 Hang dry.

Now you have a cute little Bunny shirt for Spring. 
This would be so cute on a Onesie for a little baby
Happy Easter Everyone.
I am trying really hard to get back to regular DIY Post.
Something that I will be working on this month.
Lots of <3
Anne

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!