Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Striped-Strapless No-Sew T-shirt, DIY

#RePost

I Have been trying to come up with different no sew t shirts in different styles, and while I was experimenting on a No sew skirt out of a tee shirt this weekend, 
I came up with this cute no sew strapless shirt. 
I used Tulip Neon Fabric Spays to help me create a beautiful stripped pattern. 
You could wear this with your favorite jeans, shorts or even use it  as a beach cover up. 
The best part is there is no sewing involved.





Tutorial.
Things you need.
  1. T-Shirt *I used a XL mens Tee
  2. Scissors
  3. Tape
  4. Tulip Fabric Spray Paint
  5. Garbage bag
  •  Fold your shirt in half and use your tape to tape across your shirt
  •   Cut right above the tape,*the tape helps me cut a straight line.
  •  Cut open where the sleeves are at the seams
  •  Place a garbage bag in between your shirt so the paint does not seep through.
  •  Tape off the shirt. 
  • I did smaller stripes at the top and gradually made them bigger at the bottom.
  • Now figure out the colors you want to use. I used Yellow, Orange and Pink.
  •  Spray the shirt
  • Let dry for 4-6 hours
  •  Remove the tape
  •  Tie the top set of ties
  • Tie  the second set of ties.

Your shirt will have a U shaped  draped opening in the back.
 You can always stitch up the u shape if you would like.
 Front


Now you have a strapless shirt for summer.
I hope you have a wonderful Monday.
For more No sew Tee shirts ideas, check out 


I also  just created a Snap Chat. 
You can find me @
Wobisobi.

Lots of Love,
Anne


2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart Darling!! I have been looking for easy diy tshirt refashions and i love all of yours! I got a couple of tshirts last week and I can't wait to touch them up! Thank you so much for these!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!